Henry Adler Classic Video
ken
2004-06-28 02:15:32 UTC
Once again I am proud to announce the 20th anniversary sale of this classic
2 hour video. Henry is a legend on our time and has taught many of the
greatest players of our tim including Buddy Rich. I produced this in 1985
and it is still the
best hand development video that
has ever been made.

I will sell these for $25 plus shipping of 3.95 (UPS). If not happy I am
willing to refund your money. Keep in mind this is a double video (2
hours).

Please email if interested
Mark Rance
2004-06-29 00:49:02 UTC
Dude, can you please donate these videos to charity or something so that we
need not see you spamming this newsgroup with your ads. Consider this,
outside of your attempts to shill this video (Countles times) have you
*ever* posted anything else here that the drumming community would be
interested in???? Take the damn surplus videos to you local flea market and
be done with it, for Pete sake!

-Mark
Please email if interested
ken
2004-07-01 23:08:38 UTC
Mark... nice to hear from you.

I don't know if posting once a month or so is considered spamming. If so, I
apologize to the members of this forum.

I am marketing a product which has proved to be very useful to many
drummers over the past 20 years. If you like the video or not, the fact of
the matter remains that the feedback I have received from those who have
purchased the video (at a very fair price, I think you'll agree) has been
extremely positive.

I don't know what you mean vis-a-vis "shill" the video but freedom of
expression is your prerogative. This is a quality video with much useful
information for those who are willing to watch it and follow the lessons. I
have always offered a money back guarantee-no questions asked policy since I
am so certain that once you watch, and apply, what is being taught that you
will be a more complete drummer and notice the difference immediately.

Anyhow, I do appreciate feedback. You can refer to me as Ken since my name
is not "Dude"
.
Mark, I would like to send you this video free of charge as a sign of good
faith. If you don't like it just keep it or do what you may. If you do
agree that it is a valuable contribution to the drumming community all that
I ask is that you post a testimonial to that effect. Regardless, there will
be no charge.. just the shipping.

Regards, Ken
Please email if interested
Mark Rance
2004-07-02 00:39:01 UTC
Ken, (my favorite dude)

I already own this video. I have owned it for 2-3 years, at least. I did
follow the program and practiced his printed exercises for 1 hour/day for a
good bit of time. it may helped me some but by the time I acquired it (the
video) I think my hands were already pretty well developed. That said,
although I appreciate your offer, I do not need another copy of this video.
Now, if you have it on DVD, perhaps we can talk!

Otherwsie, and perhaps it was not clear from my previous post but this is a
forum for drummers to talk with other drummers. If that is dialogue that
interests you, by all means, please join the frey. But to pop in every 2-3
months (using my words) and spam the newsgroup with your ads that seem to me
to be solely designed to liquidate an inventory of [dated] videos (most of
the developing world has moved to DVDs which are both better quality and
cheaper), it just seems a few degrees off. If you, at least, hung around
here and contributed something of drummistic value relative to what you know
or what you've done or some cool stickings you came up with that rocks when
voiced this way....I think everyone would be fine. But to pop in just (and
solely) to hawk your videos...that is not that cool. Additionally, despite
all of that, your cost of $25 is not that great of a deal for material on a
medium most people have evolved from. If you think I am mistaken there, I
have several dozen 8 tracks that I will sell you for $5 a piece! :^)

Are there not other options available to you? If they're as valuable as you
think they are, take them to ebay and sell them there. If you spent *any*
time reading this newsgroup you would know that countless people here check
ebay all of the time looking for various drum-related stuff offered for sale
that is a bargain. My challenge to you is offer up a few of your videos as
single item auctions and set no reserve. They will sell for what people are
willing to bid and that will also be a great emperical calculation of what
the general drumming public believes that material, on video, to be worth.

Regards,
-Mark
nick amoroso
2004-07-02 00:42:51 UTC
Post by ken
Mark, I would like to send you this video free of charge as a sign of good
faith. If you don't like it just keep it or do what you may. If you do
agree that it is a valuable contribution to the drumming community all that
I ask is that you post a testimonial to that effect. Regardless, there will
be no charge.. just the shipping.
Regards, Ken
ken,

if mark doesn't take you up on your offer, i'd like to. i'd be happy to write
a review on it and post it to the drum forums in which i participate/moderate.

if that's a possibility, e-mail me.

peace,
:nick amoroso:
professional drums and instruction
http://www.nickamoroso.com
-----
"it takes an entire newsgroup to wash dennis' ass??" ~ dan radin
ken
2004-07-30 02:47:47 UTC
Nick.. sounds good to me. I would like review.
There was one written back in 1985 when this first came out and it received
a tremendous review from Modern Drummer.

Email the details,

Ken
nick amoroso