Classic 2 Hour Henry Adler Video
ken
2003-10-29 17:48:37 UTC
I am the producer of the original 120 minute Henry Adler Hand Development
Technique video made in 1985. I have several unopened shrink wrapped tapes
that I would be willing to sell at $25 (below cost) to any serious students,
teachers or professional musicians. I produced this video because I truly
believed and still do that Henry is one of the few living legends.

This is not a flashy video but it definitely will develop your chops. It is
100% instructional-just Henry and the drum kit.

If interested please email at the following address.

***@bellsouth.net

Regards, Ken
JaKe
2003-10-29 19:17:02 UTC
Post by ken
I am the producer of the original 120 minute Henry Adler Hand Development
Technique video made in 1985. I have several unopened shrink wrapped tapes
that I would be willing to sell at $25 (below cost) to any serious students,
teachers or professional musicians. I produced this video because I truly
believed and still do that Henry is one of the few living legends.
This is not a flashy video but it definitely will develop your chops. It is
100% instructional-just Henry and the drum kit.
If interested please email at the following address.
Regards, Ken
Henry who?
--
JaKe, Seattle
"Smooth jazz is elevator music"
Drummer Joe Chambers
MMORITZ884
2003-10-29 22:41:59 UTC
Post by JaKe
Henry who?
I think he was married at one time to famous actress Rula Lenska.
Jim Fleck
2003-10-30 01:22:06 UTC
I always thought that was Rue Lalenska. Guess not. Either way, it's a
different name.
Chris Whealy
2003-10-30 06:52:43 UTC
Post by Jim Fleck
I always thought that was Rue Lalenska.
No, that's in Paris. :-)

Chris
--
The voice of ignorance speaks loud and long,
but the words of the wise are quiet and few.
Ed Pierce
2003-10-30 07:25:17 UTC
Post by ken
I am the producer of the original 120 minute Henry Adler Hand Development
Technique video made in 1985. I have several unopened shrink wrapped tapes
that I would be willing to sell at $25 (below cost) to any serious students,
teachers or professional musicians. I produced this video because I truly
believed and still do that Henry is one of the few living legends.
This is not a flashy video but it definitely will develop your chops. It is
100% instructional-just Henry and the drum kit.
If interested please email at the following address.
Regards, Ken
Hi Ken,

Didn't you concede a while back that there is no actual drum kit instruction on
this video--just snare drum instruction? It's a great video, but I think it's
misleading to imply that Henry teaches anything other than snare drum technique
on it.

Just my two cents,

Ed Pierce