OLD KIT
AzHosers
2004-05-26 03:37:18 UTC
I see all these posts over new lits and such, then everyone goes off pissing
and moaning over an old kit they used to have! I play Pearl Fiberglass
Concert toms! 6-8-10-12-13-14-16-18 with 24 8inch Bass drums-2 of them!
They sound as good today as they did when I first got them new! Unlike all
of you with NEW drums whose Wood will evntually go out of round and warp,
Fibergalss doesnt move at all!

AND!
the heads I have on are all at least 14 years old! All Pinstripes! All sound
great!
Why is this? SKILL!
I have Skill when I play! I fdont beat my drums unlike some APES!

I also have Genuine Zildjian A's! My 24" ride is new from 1971 and my
crashes are all pre 1978! The newest drum I play is my 1983 vintage Corder
Snare drum! Hell even my DW 5000's are from about 1985 or so!

So spend that money on new toys!
my Old drums KILL!!!!!

DDSD
Tony Muler
2004-05-26 14:24:24 UTC
Post by AzHosers
I see all these posts over new lits and such, then everyone goes off pissing
and moaning over an old kit they used to have! I play Pearl Fiberglass
Concert toms! 6-8-10-12-13-14-16-18 with 24 8inch Bass drums-2 of them!
You should ask Pearl to produce custom 11 and 15 inch toms for you?
Post by AzHosers
They sound as good today as they did when I first got them new! Unlike all
of you with NEW drums whose Wood will evntually go out of round and warp,
Fibergalss doesnt move at all!
Fiberglass doesn't move me at all, that's right.
To be serious: The few high-quality old wooden drumsets I have
seen were still round and still sounded great, too.
Especially a Rogers I practiced on from time to time.
Post by AzHosers
AND!
the heads I have on are all at least 14 years old! All Pinstripes! All sound
great!
I guess there was not even the need to tune them once or twice in
all these years. Am I right?
Post by AzHosers
Why is this? SKILL!
I have Skill when I play! I fdont beat my drums unlike some APES!
And, in addition to long-lasting drum heads, your never
had any noise-pollution discussion with your neighbors.
Post by AzHosers
I also have Genuine Zildjian A's! My 24" ride is new from 1971 and my
crashes are all pre 1978! The newest drum I play is my 1983 vintage Corder
Snare drum! Hell even my DW 5000's are from about 1985 or so!
So spend that money on new toys!
my Old drums KILL!!!!!
I thought it was your skills
what you said is what kills.
(A rhyme .. fine!)

T.
AzHosers
2004-05-26 16:40:38 UTC
Actually I have a Rodgers 380 snare that is also wonderful!
As far as the heads go, I tune them every few days, I play the drums for 1-2
hours a day. I play at home, with a 400 watt amp and Studio Stage monitors
and trust me-its nearly stage loud without all that nasty high end. I play
quite hard! Ask Schuh, when I was at the drum show playing my drums, and a
parade drums. I was very LOUD! I have heard others sit on my set and hit
them so hard they put dents in one of the heads. So my 13" head is actually
3 years old as I had to replace it! I do have on my 8 and my 18 THE ORIGIANL
Pearl Black Dot heads that came with the drums when I got them new in 1981!
Seriously!!

Its all about tecnique!!! I can hit my snare head (Which has a 5 year old
Attack head on it) I can hit it as hard as I can, and NOT break it! I have
trained myself to hit the heads in a way that doesnt dent them!

And these heads have been on the road, doing mostly Southern Rock! No, its
SKILL, Technique and ability, not to mention sheer talent!

Go to RMMP.NET and scroll down to Dennison--play that Roll file,, all
Singles!

You WIL be impressed!

DDSD
T.
Robert Schuh
2004-05-26 22:15:13 UTC
Post by AzHosers
[...]
Wow! Another lie. Aft boy never played a drum at the drum show where he pissed
his pants with fear. The FACTS are that I was doing a drum clinic and fat boy
sat in the back cowering like the cunt he is. Tell us all when your last gig was
fat ass. 1985?

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche
AzHosers
2004-05-26 22:46:35 UTC
Fact is Robby, you were the Pussy who came up to me, while I was minding my
own business, and acted a fool, ranting at me, and demanding I leave the
show! The third time over I laughed at your sissy crying, and you proved
that you were a non MAN by yanking on my beard while I sat on my throne. You
then ran to the other side of the room by your faggot pals. I had witnesses,
I calle d the cops, you ONLY were allowed to stay, because I gave into Bob's
wishes not to have you tossed out! In retrospect, as you have Bob
Pussywhipped, and he has banned me, I should have had you thrown out!

Your a cunt! Come on, we really need to get it on and finish it!
you alone deserve the Darwin award more than any ohter Exlax eating punkl I
ever met!

PS, can you please wash yvette's smell, runny , dripping hole? I mean I can
smell that bitch way over here!

DDSD
- Nietzsche
Robert Schuh
2004-05-26 22:13:03 UTC
Post by AzHosers
I also have Genuine Zildjian A's! My 24" ride is new from 1971 and my
crashes are all pre 1978! The newest drum I play is my 1983 vintage Corder
Snare drum! Hell even my DW 5000's are from about 1985 or so!
So spend that money on new toys!
my Old drums KILL!!!!!
I thought it was your skills
what you said is what kills.
(A rhyme .. fine!)
T.
Tony,
Fat ass does not have new drums because he can not afford anything but food.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche
AzHosers
2004-05-26 22:58:08 UTC
Case in point, I should be gigging sometime in June! The band I am in has
gig's upcoming, and you Rob are going to be invited to show up, so you can
witness your MASTER in action!
But you won't show, because you are a chickenshit little punk! We all know
Guru is a midget, but he stands a foot taller than you do little Dwarf!
When are you going to flap your way to mars with those big ears?

I mean just look at those big ears!

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/share/viewi=EeANGzZi1btmrhA&open=1&sm=0&s
l=0

Blow me Rob, You are the one who don't have a JOB! You are the one who Don't
even OWN a car, your snag Yvette ALLOWS you to drive her LEASED POS! Face
it, you got fired by Bob, because the Churcher's found out what an
anti-christian you are! Your own negativity cost you a drum endorsement! You
are despised by all, even more than Iam! AND! And, You suck as a drummer,
your claim to fame IS that annual drum show fiasco!
Outside of Arizona, you are a complete UNKNOWN!
You sell those worthless recovered kellers as Name brand on the Bay, to scam
out cash!

You food stamp useing little scumbag!

You ALSO setup a Drum Battle with Me at the local GC and then NEVER SHOWED
UP due to being a gutless coward! I had Bob Wennerstrom there to prove it!
High noon my ass!

You despise me, because I am far better than you are!

Please Rob, come knock on my front door so I can stomp you!

DDSD
Post by Robert Schuh